- The basics: 40-something butch lesbian. Married in 2014. I refer to my better half as W.
- Kids: Yes. Three. Boys. Teenagers. God help us.
- Pets: Three cats (Magic, Bodhi and Sammy) who have taken over our home and agreed, grudgingly, to let us live here if we continue to buy them food and Friskies Party Mix treats. Send help.
- Back Story: Married to a man for nine years. Came out in my 30s.
- Likes: Books, baseball, movies, my writers’ group, reality TV.
- Dislikes: The Yankees, technology, gin, Mountain Dew.
- Stereotypes that I perpetuate: Lesbians wear Dr. Marten’s boots, flannel shirts and cargo pants, have short hair and tattoos, and like to play softball and listen to Melissa Etheridge.
- Things I’d like to do someday: Go skydiving, take an Olivia cruise, write a book and have it published (check), visit Seattle and Alaska, have my own T-shirt line, perform as a Drag King.
I got Freshly Pressed writing about a fish sandwich
I got Freshly Pressed writing about a message from a mystic plumber
Top Posts & Pages
Follow Middle Age Butch on TwitterMy Tweets
- Ask Middle-age Butch (1)
- Being Butch (172)
- Blogging (21)
- Books (47)
- Cats (31)
- Coming Out (28)
- Dating (8)
- Depression (19)
- Friends (5)
- Gay & Lesbian (238)
- Gender (85)
- Kids (20)
- Life (113)
- Movies (20)
- Nature (5)
- Relationships (90)
- Self-help (9)
- Technology (2)
- Therapy (5)
- TV (14)
- Uncategorized (87)
- Writing (74)
Blogs I Follow
- animals anniversary baseball beer being butch blogging book book review books butch butch lesbian cats Christmas clothes clothing college coming out contest Converse dating death depression fashion fear femme food friends funny gay gay marriage gender gifts giveaway health humor kids lesbian letting go LGBT life love marriage marriage equality Melissa Etheridge memoir mice movies music Netflix OITNB parenting pets poetry politics Prince publishing queer reading relationships romance shopping sneakers television therapy transgender travel TV vacation wedding weddings Wonder Woman writer writers writing Xena