Thank you for:
* Curves like a stainless steel rollercoaster track.
* Calling me “Baby.”
* Telling me I’m beautiful. And handsome.
* Singing “Ring of Keys” in the shower.
* Complimenting me on my necktie when we are out on a date.
* Allowing me to open the door for you, even though it’s the 21st century and you are a modern, self-sufficient woman.
* Letting me carry your bags, even though you could easily do so yourself.
* Escorting me to the ladies’ room when I feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
* Asking me what I’d like you to wear, even though you look divine in everything.
* Wearing all that silver jewelry that makes you sparkle like stardust.
* Buying another skirt with a long slit down the side.
* * *
Your turn. When it comes to your girl (or boi), what are you thankful for?