It’s hard. Like eating only six potato chips hard. Or having just one cat hard.
Anyway, Glitterwolf Magazine is having a six-word LGBT story contest. Details from the sparkly wolf’s mouth:
The best will be published, and the top three will also receive a copy of the Collected Glitterwolf Issues 4-6. More details at www.glitterwolf.com. Submissions to email@example.com. Deadline October 31st.
Go ahead. Give it a shot.
Here are a few of mine:
- My life: girl, tomboy, lesbian, butch. (My memoir in six words.)
- She wore menswear to be herself.
- “Dyke!” That’s the best you’ve got?
- Male? Female? Her lover didn’t care.
- Menswear made her more a woman.
- Tried men, women. Like breasts best.
- She lived where boy/girl intersect.
- Unabashed love won her timid heart. (W and me … our love story.)
* * *
How about you? Share one of yours. It doesn’t have to be LGBT. C’mon, you know you want to.